What you will need:
1. Ultra Sonic Cleaner (i.e. jewelery cleaner)
2. 100% Pure Ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C Powder (Vitamin C is Ascorbic Acid)
3. Non GMO Soy Lecithin Granduals (Some people can't tolerate Soy so use Sunflower instead)
4. Distilled Water (You want to use pure water free from other minerals because this is going to be absorbed directly into your cells)
1. In 1 cup of distilled water add 3 level Tablespoons of granular soy lecithin and agitate vigorously for 3 - 5 minutes. A braun hand held mixer works great for this.
Then place the lecithin mixture in the refrigerator for two or more hours. (You can leave in refrigerator overnight if you prefer.) This allows lecithin granules to soak up water for easy mixing into solution. After soaking mix with hand held mixer again for 2-3 minutes.
2. Dissolve 1 level Tablespoon of Pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C powder in 1/2 Cup of distilled water. Mix vigorously until completely dissolved.
3. Combine the lecithin mixture with the Vitamin C mixture and blend with the hand blender for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour the combined solution into ultrasonic cleaner.
5. Turn the ultrasonic cleaner on and using a plastic straw (leaving the top of the cleaner opened), gently, slowly, stir the contents. Constant stir isn't necessary, but stirring often is good to make sure the sonification process is done evenly. Run through enough cycles to complete 20-30 minutes.
6. Refrigerate when done.
This receipe yields 12 oz of vitamin C of 12 grams (12,000 mgs). A 1 oz dose equals 1 gram (1,000 mgs).
Dosage: Take one 2 oz (a shot glass works well) 2-3 times per day on empty stomach. Try for at least 30 minutes before you eat so that the Vitamin C is absorbed into the cells of your stomach lining before competing with food.
TIP: Double this recipe as this really doesn't make enough. I now make double batches.
2 cups lecithin mix
1 cup Vitamin C mix (w/3 tablespoons of Vitamin C for an extra boost)
I make this 2 times which gives me 4 mason jars of supply.
Vitamin C is depleted in your body after several hours. This is why you divide the dosage into 2-3 times per day (or more).
Also remember: If you are sick - you may need 10x's this dosage so don't be afraid to take massive shots if you are fighting a flu or illness. Also if you are fighting a bad cough be sure to take some at night so you can get rid of the cough so you can sleep.
Liposomal Vitamin C in massive doses is not toxic and not harmful. There has never been a documented case of Vitamin C overdose. With "over the counter" tablets an overdose only causes diarrhea. But since the Liposomal version bypasses the intestines by immediate absorption into the lining of the stomach, there is NO diarrhea.
Is High Dose Vitamin C Risky? No!
If you'd like more documentation on this read this:
For more detail please read this link, especially if treating for cancer.
Also this link includes the recipe for using baking soda for a ph balanced recipe.
In one study, vitamin C plus other antioxidants (such as vitamin E, selenium, and beta-carotene) reduced the heart-protective effects of two drugs taken in combination (a statin and niacin) to control blood-cholesterol levels.
You should monitor your cholesterol levels if you are on statins.
You should monitor your iron levels.
In people with a condition called hemochromatosis, which causes the body to store too much iron, high doses of vitamin C could worsen iron overload and damage body tissues.
Don't buy a $25.00 cheap jewelrey cleaner. I went through 2 of those before they wore out and stipped up to a more industrial version.
This is the one I purchased on Amazon.com and it works amazing, PLUS I can make double the recipe at once. It is much nicer to make a 2 week supply rather than have to make it every few days. At least in my house, giving it out to friends and relatives I go through a lot!
(Update: 4 years later and this sonicator still works great!)
Be sure the lectithin in NON GMO. You don't want any pesticides going into to your cells!
When purchasing Vitamin C you can buy pure 100: Vitamin C Crystals or Ascorbic Acid - it's the same thing.
Good Luck and Good Health!